Friday: 30 gay things to do in Atlanta today
• It’s all part of your Sci-Fi/Fantasy. OutlantaCon opens three days of gaming, panels, speakers and programming tonight @ Holiday Inn Select/Perimeter, 4 p.m. Read our preview, including tonight’s screening of “Denizen” with filmmaker J.A. Steel (top photo), 8 p.m.
• Give yourself the royal treatment. Martini Fridays at “Diana” exhibit @ Civic Center, 5 p.m.
• Young, old, gay, straight. Meet pretty much all the Democrats at the First 2010 Big Democratic Mixer @ Manuel’s Tavern, 5:30 p.m.
• The Jew in LGBTQ. Shabbat Service with Congregation Bet Haverim, 7:30 p.m.
• Special guests. Fiona Zedde’s “Kisses After Midnight” Party @ Charis, 7 p.m., Gareth Asher (bottom photo) sings two shows @ Eddie’s Attic, 7 p.m. & 9 p.m., DJ Steve James @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m., and Lindsey Hinkle live @ Bellissima, 9 p.m.
• Friday’s full and voluptuous gay bar listings include but are by no means limited to the male and female Hot Body Contests with Traxx @ Club Miami, 10 p.m., Primal Urges @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., Fierce Fridays @ LeBuzz, 11 p.m., Kitty LeClaw’s Meow Mix @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and The Mary Edith Pitts Show @ Burkhart’s, 11:30 p.m.
blog comments powered by Disqus