Labor Day: 24 gay things to do in Atlanta today
Happy Labor Day! Having the day off means you can relax with our LGBT to-do list, pick your faves & hit the ones you want at your own pace: Black Pride send-offs, tennis finals and party people.
• The Finals. Who rose from the seeds over the weekend to become The Peach International Tennis Champions during the annual LGBT tournament finals @ DeKalb Tennis Center, through 4 p.m.
• Black Gay Pride. Girl- Nic: The Recovery Party and Afterparty with Girls In The Night, 1 p.m., Some Like It Hot pool party with TraxxGirls @ the W Downtown, 4 p.m., Vivica Fox (top photo) hosts a men’s White Party with Traxx and Lion’s Den @ Lava Lounge, 10 p.m., and DJ M and Kate [LoverGirls NYC] TraxxGirls Birthday Bash @ Strip Club/Whispers, 10 p.m.
• Come early. Stay late. Margarita Monday @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Crazy Bitch Karaoke @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m., and Piano Monday with David Reed @ Mixx, 8 p.m.
• Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of Pride. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Showtime. Dragamaki with Diamond, Alexandria and Bubba (bottom photo) @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m., Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 9:30 p.m., and Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• The men from the boys. Bear Chest Night @ Atlanta Eagle, 10 p.m., Service Industry Night @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., and Industry Night @ Mary’s, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
blog comments powered by