Monday: 17 gay things to do in Atlanta tonight
Forge into Monday undaunted with after-work events to help you shake it off: run it off with Front Runners, drink it off with Margaritas, sing it off during karaoke, play it off at game nights, or drag it out with three drag shows.
• You better run. Monday Run with Front Runners Atlanta (top photo), 7:15 p.m.
• The young and the restless. Empowered Forum and Trans & Friends. Both @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Sing, sing a song. Make it Crazy Bitch Karaoke @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m. or Karaoke Idol with Richard, Mary Edith’s alter-ego @ Burkharts, 11 p.m.
• How do you like your drag? Dragamaki @ Nickiemoto’s, 8:30 p.m. Stars of the Century (bottom photo) @ Jungle, 10:30 p.m. Drag on the Edge @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• How do you want to play this? Texas Hold’em @ Woofs, 7:30 p.m. Game night @ Mary’s, 10 p.m.
• More bar options. Click through all of the events on Monday’s nightlife calendar.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events. Facebook Conversations
View the discussion thread. blog comments powered by