Sunday: 13 gay things to do in Atlanta today
• DJ Sean Mac (top photo) spins Papi’s Winter Brunch @ Las Margaritas, until 3 p.m.
• Not while I’m eating. Wait. We mean while you’re eating. Charlie Brown’s Sunday Brunch @ Joia, through 5 p.m.
• You Time, well spent. Frankly Open gay AA/NA @ St. Bart’s, 4 p.m.
• Everyboydy’s watching. Oscar Night party @ Artmore Hotel’s Studio Bar. Read our big gay Academy Awards preview. The red carpet goes live at 7 p.m., and the ceremony airs at 7 p.m. on ABC, Comcast 3 and 803.
• When “diva” meant one thing. Atlanta Opera presents Verdi’s “Aida” (bottom photo) @ Cobb Energy Center, 3 p.m.
• You keep on eatin’ bars. Door to door, hall to hall, wall to wall. You can eat ‘em all: Sunday’s full bar life calendar.
blog comments powered by Disqus