Tuesday: 15 gay things to do today
Put a little gay in your Tuesday. Network your gay business, meet a gay candidate, watch gay sports, play gay games, listen to gay radio, or sing your song at a gay bar.
• Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce presents its next networking opportunity. Business Builder Luncheon @ Vinocity. 11:55 a.m.
• Double your pleasure; double your fun. Party host Chris Coleman (top photo) is at it again with the new Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia. 7 p.m.
• It’s just three weeks until Election Day. Hone in on your decision by meeting one of the gay City Council Dist. 6 candidates, Steve Brodie. 6:30 p.m.
• Watch the experts who really know how to serve and spike. Hotlanta Volleyball Fall Advanced games @ Agnes Scott College. 7 p.m.
• And now for something completely different. “Alternative Perspectives” is Atlanta’s LGBT radio show. Betty Couvertier (bottom photo) hits the airwaves @ 89.3FM WRFG. 7 p.m.
blog comments powered by Disqus