Tuesday: 20 gay things to do today
Hurricane Ida’s making herself known, but Tuesday’s not all wet. Comic Eddie Sarfaty, the Hidden Cameras, a new gay singles group, a meeting for more action against the Eagle Raid, the Big Gay Supper Club and much more make sure the day’s not a total wash-out.
• A new group for mixing, mingling and meeting. Gay Singles in Midtown “Meetup,” 6:30 p.m.
• This one’s brand new. Weekly Yoga with Yolo @ Men Stopping Violence, 7 p.m.
• They’d be cool even if they weren’t so gay. The Hidden Cameras (bottom photo) perform @ The Earl, 8:30 p.m.
• Mab Segrest presents “The Milldegeville Mental Hospital and the Georgia Surreal” @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• The Big Gay Supper Club does its monthly cocktails and dinner tour of local restaurants @ Market at W Buckhead, 7 p.m.
• Raising the bars. More nightlife options than you can shake your stick at.
blog comments powered by Disqus