Tuesday: 22 gay things to do in Atlanta today
Sure, it’s winter, but 40 degrees is going to feel like summer after the last five days. The LGBT to-do list warms up, to: networking, sports, games, entertainment and a new weekly party are all on tap.
• Head-to-head. AEN Networking Luncheon @ Social, 11:55 a.m. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Vinocity, 11:55 a.m.
• Put your body into it. Yoga By Yolo @ Men Stopping Violence, 7 p.m. Hotlanta Volleyball Intermediate & Advanced games @ Agnes Scott College, 7:30 p.m. Swimming & Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (top photo), 7:30 p.m.
• Hear from the guys at Project Q Atlanta and all else that’s up in LGBT-ATL. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly radio show on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• A new weekly night of forbidden decadence. Voyant and Spiked Entertainment present Opulence @ Opera (bottom photo), 10 p.m.
• What’s your game? Free Pool @ The New Order, all day. Truth or Dare Tuesdays @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m. Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m.
Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
blog comments powered by Disqus