Tuesday: 26 gay things to do in Atlanta today
• And they’re off. Runoff Election Day @ Your Polling Place, through 7 p.m. Click to find your precint, and remember gay City Council member Lance Rhodes (top photo) needs East Point voters, and an Atlanta School Board race took a transphobic turn.
• Gleek out. It’s sectionals night on Fox’s hit series (middle photo) and Tuesday Movie Night & “Glee” @ Mixx includes “Polar Express,” 6 p.m., “Glee” at 8 p.m. and “Toy Story 3” at 9 p.m., or join the “Glee” Watch Party & Evolve! Showtunes @ Amsterdam, 8 p.m.
• Office party. LGBT professionals celebrate the season at the Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce Holiday Party @ Melia Hotel, 6 p.m.
• Word up. Queer Poetry Night celebrates the release of local writer Megan Volpert’s “Sonics in Warholia” (bottom photo) @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m., and Jennie Knight with “Feminist Mysticism and Images of God” @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Take the mic. “I’ve Gotta Sing” Karaoke @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Krazy Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 9 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m., and more bars to sing about on the full nightlife calendar.
blog comments powered by Disqus