Just because Labor Day is over doesn’t mean Tuesday has to suck. Move past the holiday weekend & back into real life armed with networking, support groups, book lust, game nights and theme parties.
• One last Black Gay Pride event. The Real Reading Rainbow: Intergenerational Black BookLust features an age-diverse panel of black feminist bookworms, including MobileHomecoming founders Alexis Gumbs and Julia Wallace (top photo) @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Mix business with pleasure. AEN Mix & Mingle OTP after work @ LeBuzz, 6:30 p.m.
• Show your stuff (bottom photo). Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Balls Deep Karaoke @ the Eagle, 9:30 p.m., “Wild Card” Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., and Karaoke with Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• A little help from your friends. Grief Support Group @ St. Mark UMC, 6:30 p.m., plus Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Let’s play. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Family Poker @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., and Wii Bowling @ Heretic, 9:30 p.m.
• Talk radio. “Alternative Perspectives” is Atlanta’s LGBT hour of news and issues on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• Caught on video. Showtune Videos @ Oscars Atlanta, 8 p.m., and Retro Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.