Tuesday: 28 gay things to do in Atlanta today
We’re here. We’re queer. We’re detailing daily LGBT events in Atlanta. Get used to it, whether you’re interested in business lunch, “Glee” watch parties, chat groups, bar nights or more.
• Gather ‘round. Business Builder Luncheon with AGLCC & AEN @ Hudson Grille/Brookhaven, 11:55 a.m., and Two for One Tuesday entrée specials @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Holiday episode. Watch “Glee”—featuring a big gay winter duet (top photo)—followed by VJ Steve Vaughn @ Amsterdam, 8 p.m., or catch “Glee” then Showtune Videos @ Oscars, 8 p.m.
• Let’s give ‘em something to talk about. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly local LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m., Grief Support Group @ St. Mark UMC, 6:30 p.m., plus Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• How do you feel and who do you want to see? Nervous But Excited along with Betty Soo (bottom photo) @ Eddie’s Attic, 8 p.m.
• Gay games. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., and Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m.
• Show ‘em. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Balls To The Wall Karaoke @ the Eagle, 9:30 p.m., Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., The Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.
Betty Soo photo by Todd V. Wolfson
blog comments powered by